Project Consultant in Digital Concept Development at Stockmar
Jan. 2015 to present
Consultant in developing and optimize digital solutions.
Areas of expertise: Service- and UX/UI design, Digital- concept development and Communication.
- Project Management, designing, developing and implementing digital concepts and communication solutions.
- Meeting with customers, end users and make demands and needs analysis.
Feb - Aug 2018 at DemtCam
Servicedesigner and Concept developer
DemtCam is a digital service that will offer wireless intraoral camera care staff and relatives to people who are demented to prevent, build and focus on oral health. My responsibility was to gather insights and turn it into minimal viable products (MVP) and to design a service around the product.
Feb - Aug 2018 at TubusOne
Co-founder & Servicedesigner
I worked with designing and developing TubusOne's digital solutions. TubusOne a low-tec communication tool for people with mobility impairment in arms and hands. I was responsible for ensuring project execution in relation to crowdfunding campaign and market and audience analyzes and strategic initiatives aimed at the international b2b market. TubusOne sells now their products in 9 different countries.
Feb 2014 - Aug 2017 at Digital Mentor
Digital Concept Developer
Digital Mentor was a digital concept, as a result of a former job in psychiatry. Digital Mentor is one to young students with mental vulnerability. Jeg havde ansvaret for at designe og udvikle den digitale service samt teste minimal levedygtige produkter (MVP).
Teacher at Zealand Institute of Business and Technology at Campus Køge
Aug. 2015 to Feb. 2017
The Campus has more than 250 Danish and international full-time students and the Multimedia design education focuses on interdisciplinary and practicality.
My role as a teacher implies that I have been in close contact with students.
- My taching subjects: Interaction development, UX Design, Business, Startup and Entrepreneurship, The Internet of Things.
- Schedule, develop and disseminate teaching in collaboration with the teaching team for international and Danish students.
- Prepare and did workshops in Design Thinking (IDEOs method approach) and LEAN Startup
Webdesigner & Frontend developer at Stockmar
Jan. 2008 to Dec. 2016
Worked closely with clients in designing and developing websites and creating digital- marketing and communication.
- Working with UX/UI and create wireframes, mockups and responsive HTML/CSS prototypes.
- Create and build Joomla templates and extensions.
- Responsible for clients website from concept, design to finished product, including programming of site layout, functionality and extensions.
- Develop marketing and SoMe Strategies.
- Update and maintain client's website including SEO and link building.
- Setting up hosting environment, registering domain names and preparing email accounts.
Aug 2013 to Jun 2014 at IT University of Copenhagen
At the IT University I participated in the weekly implementation of the course Design to Digital Communication Platforme. I facilitate course development in digital concept development, basic design principles, UX and digital user interfaces
IT University of Copenhagen
Jan. 2012 to Sep. 2014
Cand. IT Digital Design and Communication.
Specialisation: Service Design.
Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
Feb. 2009 to Jun. 2011
Top up bachelor in Digital Concept Development.
Specialisation: E-commerce and E-marketing.
Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
Feb. 2007 to Jan. 2009
AP degree in Multimediedesign
Chairman of the Board at the owners association Birkedommervej 14-16 m. fl.
Mar. 2013 - 2017
- Represents the owners association outside.
- Planning and organised working-weekends for the residence
- Controls the economy and prepares budgets.
- Plan and completed concrete initiatives regarding the maintenance plan.
Social worker at the residence Soltoppen
Feb. 2010 til Aug. 2013
Residence for mentally vulnerable
Social worker at the Lions College
Jan. 2005 til Mar. 2010
A home for disabled people.
Chief and Waiter
2000 - 2005
Various restaurants in southern of Funen, Denmark.
- A la cartes restaurants
- Planning and Organised menus for parties up to 200 persons
Oct 2017, COconference, Copenhagen | Attended
Jun 2017, VentureCup National Startup Competition, Copenhagen | Audience
Mar 2017, UX Copenhagen, Copenhagen | Attended
Nov 2016, Service Design Ignition, Copenhagen | Attended
Jun 2016, VentureCup National Startup Competition, Copenhagen | Audience
Jun, 2016, Boost your business with Facebook, Copenhagen | Attended
May 2016, DM in Startup, Copenhagen | Audience
Feb 2016, World IA day, Copenhagen | Attended
Oct 2015, Service Design Ignition, Copenhagen | Attended
Sep 2015, University Startup World Cup, Copenhagen | Audience