Feb. 2018 to Aug.
DemCam combine wirelsess intraoral camera to people with dementia.
Responsible: Develop, design and test the concept.
Gathering of empirical data for prototype and designing the service
Project Consultant in Digital Concept Development
Jan. 2011 to Nov. 2017
Consultant in digital solutions, where I worked closely together with different companies.
Working within the areas of service design, UX / UI, Digital Communication.
- Responsible for clients website from concept, design to finished product, including programming of site layout, functionality and extensions.
- Advise clients about UX, design, visual expression and graphic mock ups.
- Meet meetings with clients and end users and proceed to analyze their requirements and needs.
- Develop Marketing and SoMe Strategies.
- Update and maintain client's website, SEO and linkbuilding.
- Setting up client hosting on servers, registering domain names and preparing email accounts.
Teacher at Zealand Institute of Business and Technology
Multimedia Designer, Campus Køge
Aug. 2015 to Feb. 2017
The Campus has more than 250 Danish and international full-time students and the Multimedia design education focuses on interdisciplinary and practicality.
My role as a teacher implies that I have been in close contact with students.
- My taching subjects: Interaction development, UX Design, Business, Startup and Entrepreneurship, The Internet of Things.
- Schedule, develop and disseminate teaching in collaboration with the teaching team for international and Danish students.
- Prepare and did workshops in Design Thinking (IDEOs method approach) and LEAN Startup
May. 2016 to May. 2016
The street Votes is a social enterprise which offers walking tours and lectures of socially vulnerable.
- Collect data for mapping the customer journey
- Optimising the digital business strategy and build digital prototypes
- Developing a service blueprint for strategic business development
- Result: Optimised the customers booking process with an impact on the internal resources
Teaching Assistant at IT University of Copenhagen
In the course Design to Digitale Communication Platforms
Aug 2013 to Jun 2014
In the mandatory course of masters program Digital Design and Communication, I help in the academic planning of lectures and in the weekly execution of the lessens.
- Facilitate students in the development of digital concepts.
- Guidance in Design Thinking method, Basic Design Principles, UX, High-Fidelity Interactive Prototypes and HTML/CCS, Prototypes and Usability.
- Planning and organising lectures and creative workshops.
IT University of Copenhagen
Cand. IT Digital Design and Communikation
Jan. 2012 to Sep. 2014
Specialisation: Service Design
Copenhagen School of Design and Technology
Top up bachelor in Digital Concept Development
Feb. 2009 to Jun. 2011
Specialisation: E-commerce and E-marketing