A communication tool for disabled people to enhance their communication over smartphones and tablets.
- Date: May 2010
- Client: Tubus Technology
- My tasks: Leading design process, Interaction Design, Wireframes, Prototyping
- URL: https://tubusone.com/
Based on data form Google Analytic, heatmaps and user requirements I mapped out different challenges with ideas to solve them. My approach was a top-down - I structure the website and thereby I got the coherent of the information architecture and could works with the website flows.
After a crowdfunding campaign, where TubusOne entered the European market and a new strategy, unseen demands begin to come with the digital solution.
Some of the biggest challenges:
- Online sales of TubusOne
- Videos for self-maintaining of TubusOne
- A B2B area with exclusive material of TubusOne
In the beginning I started by creating lo-fi prototype wireframes for usability and test some early stages ideas of the functionalities and the website flows. The result of the lo-fi test help me in the developed of the Hi-fi mockups and yet again I made usability, this time more focused on the of visuel elements. The Hi-fi mockups gave me insight of the website complexity and how long time it would take to code the website.
The result of the project was a new responsive website for TubusOne. New and rich content at the product side, a video page where you´ll find self-maintaining videos, a reseller registration page with a reseller area.
The solution with buying TubusOne online became a Shopify solution.
- Creation three maintaining videos
- Developed six modules in Joomla
- Total 4267 line of code
Design sprint, Sketching, wireframes, Mockups, Prototype, Usability test, Pain analysis, Brainstorm.
Blueprint, Customer journey, Bootstrap 4 framework
Adobe Ps, Adobe Pr, Adobe Xd, Freedcamp, CodeKit, MAMP, Joomla, Google Analytic, Google Search Console, Hotjar.
HTML, SASS, JQuery, PHP, MySQL.